The duration of an ETA e-Tourist visa is 30 days from the date of issue. The candidate can stay in India for up to 30 days after arrival. Allow two entries for foreign visitors throughout these 30 days. These 30 days start on the first day of arrival in India. An electronic travel permit known as the online tourist visa for India allows nationals of certain countries to travel there. To streamline the visa application procedure and attract more international tourists, the India Tourist e-Visa program was introduced in October 2014.
Indian E-Tourist Visa Details
All tourists wishing to apply for an Indian Tourist Visa should be aware of the following before doing so:
- A person can only apply for two e-Visas in a given year.
- For their stay in India, applicants must have enough money to support themselves.
- Visitors should always carry a copy of their approved e-Visa India authorization while in the country.
- When applying for an e-Tourist visa, travelers must have a return or onward ticket.
- Visits to protected/restricted or cantonment areas are not permitted with the e-Tourist visa.
- A minimum of six months must pass after the applicant’s date of arrival in India for their passport to remain valid.
- The passport must contain at least two blank pages for immigration and border control officers to stamp entry and exit.
- Holders of diplomatic passports or international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an India e-Tourist Visa.
- Regardless of their age, all candidates must have a personal passport.
- Children cannot be listed on a parent’s online application for an Indian visa.
When will you receive your Indian visa?
Online applications are the fastest way to get an Indian tourist visa. Travelers should apply at least four business days in advance to give themselves plenty of time for processing, although many get their eVisa granted in less than 24 hours. The form can be completed and submitted in minutes if applicants have all the necessary information and supporting documents. The applicant receives the visa by e-mail as soon as the application has been accepted. The e-tourist visa is the shortest way to enter India for tourism as the application procedure can be completed online without visiting a consulate or embassy.
Indian Visa Documents Required
You must submit a clear and colorful passport scan in PDF format, with a file size not exceeding 3MB, to submit a successful application for an e-tourist visa. Otherwise, the system will not accept this copy. In addition, you will receive a current color photo of yourself in passport size. Its file size should not exceed 3 MB. For the image to be clear, the background should be white. The Indian Government e-Visa Fee and Visa Service Fee are the two types of costs you need to pay for an Indian Tourist e-Visa. The service fee is collected to help you obtain an e-Visa as quickly as possible. According to Indian government policy, there are government fees.
Company Name: INDIAN VISA
Contact person: Juna Thompson Mahesh
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +45 72 22 33 30
Town: 1600 Copenhagen