Canada is also known as the “Great White North” because it is covered in white snow and is located north of the United States. It is a beautiful country to visit as a tourist. And if you come from France and Germany, your trip will be more comfortable because Canada offers electronic travel authorization for French and German citizens for 90 days. French and German citizens can apply for a Canadian visa for French citizens and German citizens online. Let’s look at the details of the Canadian visa application process for German citizens and French citizens.
What is an eTA (Canadian Visa Online)?
eTA is an electronic visa system that makes the visa process simple and easy to obtain. Usually the visa process is complicated, but Canada offers eTA to a number of countries. Citizens of eTA approved countries can get 90 days eVisa from the Canadian visa website.
Things to remember before applying for a Canadian visa from France and Germany
- No criminal case should be registered against you in your country.
- If you violated the Canadian visa rules for French citizens and German citizens earlier in Canada, you will not be allowed to enter Canada.
- You must have your passport with you when traveling to Canada.
- The Canadian visa is also mandatory for visitors transiting through Canada.
- You must have taken two doses of covid vaccines and must not have any symptoms.
- Canada online visa can be used for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes only. If you have another purpose, you must apply for a respective visa.
- You can stay in Canada for 90 days with the Canada online visa.
- When filling in the visa form, make sure that all the details you have provided match your passport details. Any inconsistency in the data may lead to the rejection of the visa application.
Canadian visa requirement for French and German citizens
You do not need to meet such special requirements to apply for a Canadian visa for German and French citizens. You just need to have a valid passport, email address, debit/credit card. Make sure you have access to your email id as you will receive the visa confirmation on your mail.
You should also have sufficient funds to fund your trip to Canada. Having no or low funds may result in your visa application being rejected.
How to apply for a visa for Canada from France and Germany?
The Online visa application for Canada the process is extremely simplified for French and German citizens. It takes no more than 5 minutes to apply for a visa. French and German citizens must complete an online form to apply for a Canadian visa. You do not need to go to the Canadian Embassy if you are a French or German citizen.
The only requirement is a valid passport with at least 3 months validity from your departure date. And you should also have a debit or credit card to pay the visa processing fee.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email with Canada visa online. The Canadian visa online is stored electronically against your passport, so you do not need to print and carry the Canada visa online.
Company Name: CANADIAN VISA
Contact person: Bajaso Thompson Arnold
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +359 2 982 4808
Address:1202 Knyaginya Maria Luiza Boulevard 48
Town: 1202 Sofia