Chinese embassy says tourist visas for Kuwaitis ‘on hold’ – Xinhua English.news.cn

0





This post has been read 820 times!

KUWAIT CITY, May 31: The Economic and Commercial Attaché of the Chinese Embassy in Kuwait said travel to his country was not permitted so far, indicating that Beijing is currently studying the situation in this regard, reports the daily Al-Jarida. In a statement to Al-Jarida, the official confirmed that there are no tourist visas for Kuwaitis to visit his country this summer, stressing that the opportunity will be available after making the necessary arrangements.

Regarding monkeypox and whether his country has a cure, the official said it is a new disease and the World Health Organization and other concerned organizations were following her carefully, pointing out that all the countries in the world are very attentive to this disease, especially since it has reached the Gulf region, although it has not reached Kuwait.

Regarding the economic and trade relations between the two countries, he stressed that they are very strong, “and we are satisfied with their size, and there are many successful mega projects between the two countries”, hoping that there will have more opportunities for cooperation, and “the embassy is always ready to develop these relations”.





Share.

Comments are closed.