India’s tourism business is rapidly growing and diversifying to cater to the different types of tourism that people from all over the world are now taking part in. As a result, India is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
The Indian government launched the electronic travel authorization system in 2014, allowing tourists from 166 countries to easily apply for an Indian eVisa. The application procedure is done online, which saves tourists the time and effort of contacting the local embassy or consulate to apply for a visa or submit their documents. Customers receive their eVisa by email after completing the online application in a few simple steps, which saves them a lot of time and work. Swedish nationals can also apply for various Indian visas, depending on their reasons for visiting the country. Swedish visitors can apply for an Indian eTourist visa if the trip is for tourism purposes only. The online business visa is for visitors who wish to visit India for business purposes. Finally, the eMedical visa is for those seeking medical treatment in the country. The eMedical-Attendant visa is also available to anyone coming to the country with someone receiving medical treatment there.
Is an eVisa required for Swedish passport holders traveling to India?
All international visitors to India must obtain an Indian visa before coming to the country, according to the Indian government. Depending on the type of trip planned to Sweden, Swedish nationals have several visa alternatives to choose from. Travelers should check the list of Indian eVisas and apply for one that meets their requirements. Each visa category has its unique set of restrictions that visitors must adhere to. Therefore, passengers should choose one carefully.
Documents needed for evisa
Regardless of the Swedish eVisa application, all Indian eVisa applicants must have the following:
- A specific email address is required.
- A valid passport is required.
- A valid credit or debit card
India eTourist Visa Application Requirements
The Indian eTourist Visa application process is straightforward. It can take up to four working days for the traveler to obtain their eVisa after applying. It may take longer if the traveler needs to provide additional proof to support the information on the form.
- The India eTourist visa is available for 90 days.
- The eTourist visa for India is not renewable or convertible.
- Travelers entering India on an Indian eTourist Visa must have a passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry.
- Passports must also contain two blank pages on which entry and departure stamps can be printed.
- When applying for an Indian eTourist Visa, travelers must have a return ticket or a ticket for onward travel.
- While in India, travelers should always carry their certified eTourist visa with them.
- Children cannot be included in a parent’s eVisa application.
- Regardless of age, each candidate must have a passport.
- Holders of diplomatic passports and international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa.
- In a given year, travelers can apply for the Indian eTourist Visa a maximum of two times.
Company Name: Application for INDIAN VISA EVISA
Contact person: Juna Thompson Nath
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +61 (08) 9364 3000
Address:4/90 King William Street
State: SA 5000
Country: South Africa